Friday, May 13, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Lalla was picking up Ariana from daycare and as soon as she walked in the door she gave Ari a kiss on the cheek.  Well Nathan saw it and walked over to her and stuck his cheek out so his TT could kiss him and when she did he smiled.

2. During Justin's bedtime story he intently followed along. It was funny, when we came to a certain page J would lean into the book and point. And when I said "the end" J closed the book for me.

3. Justin's really enjoying food these days and is becoming a pig, but I'm not complaining. During dinner he ate 2 bowls of cream of broccoli soup and then ate chicken alfredo with broccoli. For breakfast Carlene said he ate all of his grits and then started eating her oatmeal.

4. Looks like we have a magician in the family. I was at work and got the following text from Carlene "I confiscated 3 pens from J. Where is he getting them from? I take one and I look up and he has another and another". Maybe this love of pens means we have a future famous author.

5. The boys and I were wrestling in the living room and Justin pinned me down. When I said "oww, oww, oww" Justin mimicked me and then laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment