Friday, May 25, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Justin was in the bathtub being his regular self e.g. Aquaman and turned on his stomach, started kicking and yelled out "I'm a fish, fishey fishey fishey".

2. Usually Nathan is wide awake and waiting at the door for J to break him out of his room every morning. But the last few days Nate has been knocked out so J grabs his blanket, climbs in the bed and lays down with Nate.


3. Justin was watching Dora and they had a part where they played the melody to certain songs and you had to say the name of the song in order for them to complete the task. Justin was able to identify and name Old McDonald and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star just from hearing the melody.

4. I gave Justin some chicken nuggets for dinner but warned him that they might be hot so told him to blow on them. Well he didn't pay attention and put one in his mouth, frowned, spit it out and then said "it's too hot". I had to smile because that's the first time he's used a 3 word sentence to tell us something is hot; he normally just points and yells hot.

5. Nathan is becoming so indpendent; he cracks me up when he walks up the stairs without holding on like a big boy and then this week he followed in his brother's footsteps and now can climb in my truck and put himself in his car seat.

1 comment: