Friday, April 18, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nate was taking a while using the bathroom so I went in to check on him and sat down on the edge of the tub. Nate looked up and said "mom, I need privacy please".

2. Nate was already in our room when Justin walked in and said "come on Justin lets go downstairs". J immediately responded "no Nathan, I don't want to go downstairs".

3. I was reading I Spy Letters and got to the letter E and called out all the objects then Nate said "E is for effort, hello effort".


4. Nate kept repeating mommy over and over so I asked him what my name was since he's started calling me Georgina but he said "mommy". So I asked him what daddy's name is and he said "daddy". When I asked him what Justin's name is he said "Justin".

5. Justin kept asking me to read a story but I was in the middle of getting something for Nathan. So J handed the book to Nate and said " ready story Nathan" and Nate started reading I Spy Letters "a is for apple, I see a b for button..."

No comments:

Post a Comment