Friday, July 25, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nate was eating popcorn and put a piece of popcorn up to his hand and said to the goldfish sticker "here you want some popcorn?"


2. I was in the bathroom and the boys were in our room and I heard Nate say "5 more minutes everyone, 5 more minutes we're gonna watch Scooby Doo."


3. J was eating stir fry and tried a bamboo shoot and after taking a bite said "it's delicious; yeah this is tasty."


4. We were watching Toy story and J climbed in the storage ottoman and was peaking out. No sooner than I asked him what he was doing in there I realized that the toys in the movie were hiding underneath a recycle bin and he was imitating them.  My little actor!


5. J had the remote and misplaced it and Nate got upset so I looked under the bed for it and Nate leaned over the bed with his cow flashlight and said "mommy you see it, you need some light?"

No comments:

Post a Comment