Friday, August 1, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Justin was on time out and Nate ran in his room and said Justin sit your butt down. So I made Nate sit for the rest of J's time out and Carl made him apologize to Justin. So Nate said sorry, shook J's hand and gave him a hug.

2. I had Carl send Justin outside so he could help me water the flowers. As soon as J walked out the door he yelled excitedly "mommy, you're home mommy".

3. When Nathan saw his shadow during our walk he stopped and exclaimed excitedly "look mommy, it's giant Nathan" as he pointed at his shadow.

4. Apparently I listen to the phone scams on Mojo in the morning a lot because after the scam the theme song came on and Nate started singing along but replaced scam you with scout you.

5. Justin asked for ice water so I told him he could go get some. He grabbed a cup from the cabinet, got his ice and then climbed up on the sink for his water. He walked back to the family room smiling and singing repeatedly "I got my water".
 

No comments:

Post a Comment