Friday, August 15, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nate immediately asked where's Ms. Sarah when we walked into Goldfish so I said probably in the pool. Turns out she was out that morning so when they called us into class Nate saw someone different in his lane and said "hey I have a new teacher" and then when she helped him into the pool he asked "where's Ms. Sarah?"

2. I let Nate out of his car seat first and he walked around to the other side of the truck, opened J's door and said "hey J I'm a help you" and started trying to unbuckle J's seat . As Nate was trying to unbuckle it J said "I can't get it Nathan" and Nate couldn't either so Nate said "J mommy will help you".

3. Nate walked up to me, hugged me then started singing an Izzy Azalea song "I'm so fancy, you already know, I'm in the fast lane" then looked up at me and said "I'm fancy mom". I know he loves music and dances to his favorite songs but J is usually the DJ in the family singing songs.

4. The boys love riding with the windows down but the rule is windows up when on the freeway. One day J got upset when I rolled them up and Nate said "my mother said windows up Justin".

5. Justin asked where's Daddy and when I said work he said "I wanna go see Daddy at work".

No comments:

Post a Comment