Friday, August 22, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. The boys each had their own cup of chocolate milk but J walked up to Nate and asked if he wanted some of his milk. Nate took a sip, said thank you Justin and J said you're welcome Nathan while giving him a hug.
 
2. Nathan was playing with their new Incredible figurines; he opened the door to the Toy Story pizza planet toy, shouted out "welcome to pizza planet" and walked each of the figurines in.

3. Carlene and the boys were at the playground and Nate asked if they could go home so he could Zumba. So while Carlene fixed their lunch Nate did his exercise and zumba'd.

4. Justin tapped me to tell me he had the hiccups. He walked away for a bit, then came back and said "Mommy I fixed the hiccups". A few seconds later he hiccuped again and said "oh no, I found more hiccups."

5. We were leaving the Lions game and there was a street performer and Nate said "mom, do you hear the noise, it's the trumpet player mom" and then rolled his window down to listen.


1 comment: