Friday, October 10, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. My morning routine after dropping Justin off at prime time is a hi-five, hug and kiss but usually J is too busy getting into stuff that he runs off before saying bye.  So when I dropped him off the other morning he was super excited he could play with Legos that morning but before he ran off he said "mommy hi five, hug, kiss" then ran off into the gym to play. 


2. Fire fighters came to Nate's class last week and the teacher shared with me that Nate raised his hand and told the firefighters that he already had a fireman's hat at home.


3. The boys and I were all using our iPads. Nate looked over at my screen and said "mom, you have fruit ninja on your iPad too?; ok mom, in 5 minutes you can play fruit ninja".


4. Carl took Justin on his field trip to the apple orchard so when I got home I asked him if he had fun and he said yeah, raised his arm and twisted it while saying "I picked and twisted apples". Which was good because when they give you instructions on how to pick apples they tell you to reach up, twist and then pull the apple off the tree. 


5. Justin looked at Nate and started screaming "he hurt me me he hurt me". Nate calmly looked at J and said "oh you hurt yourself, are you ok"?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment