Friday, December 19, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Justin's class worked on coins and values so during dinner I pulled out a quarter and asked J what it was and he said "a quarter".  Then I pulled out a dime and asked what it was and he said "a little quarter". The dime rolled off the table and J chased after it screaming "my money".

2.  I was fixing breakfast and heard J say let's go to Santas house and when I turned around he had the sleigh centerpiece in his hands and said "we're flying to Santa's; to infinity and beyond".

3.  I was talking to Nate's para pro and she told me about her conversation with Nate:
Ms Suzette: Nate are you going to your afternoon class today?
Nate: No, I'm going to ms. Heidi's
Ms Suzette: (knowing he goes to Meadowbrook M-Th) So if I ask your mom, is that what she'd say?
Nate: No, she'd say I'm going to Meadowbrook

4.  The boys are really into Elf on the Shelf this year.  Here was our conversation one morning:
Me: Did you find Cliff?
Nate: Yeah
Me: Where was he?
Nate: In your office
Me: What's he doing?
Nate: Writing the Xmas list to get me leapfrog.

He won't give up on this LeapTV smh.

5. Here's a cute exchange between Nate and I during the week:
Nate: Are you done taking your break mom?
Me: No not yet Nate
Nate: Are you okay mom?
Me: No, my back hurts
Nate: Are you hurt?
Me: Yeah my back hurts
Nate: (tapping my leg) You'll be okay mom. (Giving me a thumbs up) Are you happy mom?
Me: Are you happy Nate?
Nate: Yeah
Me: Good, then that makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment