Friday, March 13, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. The boys were eating cereal and sausage for breakfast and I only gave them a spoon.  Justin jumped out of his seat and grabbed forks for him and Nate.  When he got back to the table he handed a fork to Nate and said "here you go Nathan this is for your sausage".

2.  Nathan was playing with his pizza and kept asking for yogurt. I told him he couldn't get Gogurt until he had 4 more bites of his pizza. He picked the pizza up and started taking mini mini bites off the back of it while counting 1, 2, 3, 4 and when he was finished said "mom I ate my 4 bites".

3. Here's a conversation I had with Nathan:
Nathan: Is my birthday coming up mom?
Me: yes Nathan
Nathan: what comes after my birthday mom?
Me: my birthday
Nathan: oh, so it's my birthday, your birthday, then Justin's birthday, then daddy's birthday and then it's my birthday again?

4. The boys were playing in the playroom and I gave J a kiss on his cheek and he said "thank you".

5. Here's a conversation I had with Nathan:
Nate: Mom can we get a Honda?
Me: Nate dad and I already have cars
Nate: Can you get a Honda after your Chevy?
Me:  We'll see Nate
Nate: I have a Honda, my Honda is at home. Mom can you get a Honda too?

No comments:

Post a Comment