Sunday, March 22, 2015

Nathan is 5: Party Like a Rockstar

I may have gone a little overboard with Nate's 5th birthday party but the boys don't get parties every year AND 5 is a milestone.  Nate loves music so a rock star themed party was perfect for him.  My inspiration was the cake, which I based everything else on and with the help of Pinterest and Etsy it all came together.  It was a lot of work but totally worth it. At the end of the party Nate gave me a big hug and said "I love you mom, thanks for my party".














Birthday Banner/Born to Rock stand up: Birthday Express
Cake, cupcakes, cake pops, chocolate covered Oreos, sugar cookies:  Caked Couture
Centerpiece Boxes:  Flower Box
Invite/Printables:  Valerie Pullam
Rock star Shirts:  Priceless Kids & XOXOAsh
Nate's Vest:  Ebay (patches bought on Amazon)
Rock star favors:  Oriental Trading
Rock star letters/Centerpieces/Bling Your Microphones:  DIY
Picture Frames:  Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment