Friday, September 11, 2015

5 on Friday

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted a 5 on Friday.  It's a good thing I jot them down in my phone as they happen otherwise I'd never remember them.  So as always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:  

1. My father in law watched the boys for us so Carl and I could have a date and when we got back Nate said "I missed you so much when Grandpa was here all day".

2.  I was out running errands and when I got back Nate says "Thanks for coming back to me, to this house, to Emerald Forest".

3.  I was in so much pain from my root canal re-treatment that I started crying. The boys heard me and I heard Nate say "mommy's crying we have to check on her". Both boys came to me, wrapped their arms around me and said "Don't worry mommy, don't cry". Then Nate says "I love you mom, I love you because you're crying".

4.  So after all the pain I went through with my root canal re-treatment it turned out the tooth was infected and had to be extracted. Because of the infection the oral surgeon thought it was best to sedate me during the procedure. He also gave me a shot in my arm to help prevent nausea. When I came home I had a band aid on my arm and J tapped my arm and said "you have a boo boo mom, it's okay, you'll feel better soon".

5. Cute conversation with Nate while we were out running errands:
Nathan: Mom that guy nicked our car.
Me: It was probably an accident Nathan.
Nathan: Well let me roll my window down so he can say sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment