Friday, September 18, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  I was out of town for work and my FaceTime conversation with Nathan went like this:
Nate: Hi Mom, are you on the airplane?
Me: No, I'm at the hotel
Nate: Oh, are you far far away?
Me: Yeah I am, so what are you doing?
Nate: I'm in the car
Me: I see but what are you doing, where are you going?
Nate: It's a surprise

2. After putting some ointment on Justin's arms he proclaims "Cool I feel better, you helped me Mom, thank you!

3.  Nathan woke up with a cough so Justin says "Nathan you need some water, it'll make you feel all better" and before Nate even replies he runs to the bathroom to grab a cup of water. Nate replies "Thanks Justin that was so good".

4. I dropped the boys off at Lalla's and J gave me a hug and said "Goodbye Mom I'm so gonna miss you".

5.  Justin was talking to Carl while he was out of town for work and at the end of the conversation said "Bye Dad" and then kissed the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment