Friday, April 1, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Justin was fussing about what I fixed for breakfast so Nate says "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit". Carl and I never use that phrase so not sure where he got that from.

2. At breakfast Justin screams out "Mom it's a bug, it's underneath my plate. Ok it flew away now. Shoo shoo shoo bug we're trying to eat".

3. I was making Justin's bed and when I moaned J asked what's wrong. When I said oh it's just my back he said "oh no, your back hurts...it's okay mom, your back is just fine".

4. Justin: G...I...R...L...I am a girl (laughing)
Me: J, you're a girl???
J: No mom, I'm a boy.
Me: Ok, what is mommy?
J: A girl.
Me: Nate what is mommy?
Nate: A woman.

5. My mom's in town and Carl brought the boys over to Lalla's.  Justin walked in and saw Ari with her new braids and said "Ari I like your new hair". 

No comments:

Post a Comment