Friday, April 29, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  I walked in our room and saw Justin and asked him what he was doing in my room to which he replied "I'm watching the news"

2.  I caught the boys colds and missed a couple of days of work.  The first day Nate came home from school and said "Mom we got this for you (cold medicine) cause your sick; I'm sorry that I coughed on you"!

3. I was in my room and sneezed and J called out from his room "Are you okay Mom?"

4. Me:  What's wrong Nathan?
Nate:  I have a scratch.
Justin:  Oh no, Mom Nathan has a scratch, he hurt himself (Patting his back) It'll be okay Nathan.

5. Me:  Boys how was school?
Nate and J: Good!
Me: Did you guys play outside today?
Justin: Yeah. I played basketball with Jalen and I shot the ball in the hoop.
Nate: Great job Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment