Friday, December 9, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  My Mom: Nathan what book are we reading for story time?
Nate: The Elf on the Shelf.
My Mom: Ok where is it?
Nate:  Gammy your daughter, my mother, went to go get the book.

2.  During my Mom's visit we had a family brunch with aunts and cousins and when my aunt from New York came in I had to do a double take because I thought it was my grandmother.  When Nathan saw her he leaned in and asked "Are you Grammy's mother?"

3.  Justin was choking and I asked if he put a toy in his mouth to which he replied "No mom it's the Cheerios...can I get some water to make me feel better"?

4.  We received our first photo Xmas card and Nate asked to see it.  Then he asked if that was the girl that was supposed to come over for Xmas photos and I said "No that's Mommy's boss and her daughter".  To which Nate replies "Mom can she come over for a play date because I love her"!

5.  Nate was looking for Cliff and couldn't find him then says "Dad said he's running late so maybe he'll be here in the afternoon".

No comments:

Post a Comment