As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:
1. During our walk around the neighborhood J saw some boys playing basketball. As we passed the house they were playing at J says Mom they're playing basketball and then yells out "Can I play with you guys"? They didn't hear him so I say "J they're much bigger than you, you don't want to play with them" to which he replies "Yes I can, I can play basketball Mom"!
2. While in the car listening to Bruno Mars Nate yells out "Mom that's Peter Gene Hernandez".
Carl: Boy you don't know what you're talking about.
Nate: But that's his name Dad.
Carl: I've done heard it all if he's right and that really is his name.
Me: (googling while Carl's driving) Babe that's Bruno Mars real name!!!
Carl: (whispering to me) I'll be damned!!!
3. Carl, Nate and I all wished J a Happy birthday and he says "Thanks Mom and Dad and Nathan, you're the best"!!!
4. J: Mom I had a great day today at my party....I'm sleeping with my robot and submarine!
5. J was outside climbing trees and when I told him to be careful he said "Ok Mom, don't worry"!!!