Friday, June 2, 2017

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. During our walk around the neighborhood J saw some boys playing basketball.  As we passed the house they were playing at J says Mom they're playing basketball and then yells out "Can I play with you guys"?  They didn't hear him so I say "J they're much bigger than you, you don't want to play with them" to which he replies "Yes I can, I can play basketball Mom"!

2.  While in the car listening to Bruno Mars Nate yells out "Mom that's Peter Gene Hernandez".
Carl: Boy you don't know what you're talking about.
Nate: But that's his name Dad.
Carl: I've done heard it all if he's right and that really is his name.
Me: (googling while Carl's driving) Babe that's Bruno Mars real name!!!
Carl:  (whispering to me) I'll be damned!!!

3.  Carl, Nate and I all wished J a Happy birthday and he says "Thanks Mom and Dad and Nathan, you're the best"!!!

4.  J:  Mom I had a great day today at my party....I'm sleeping with my robot and submarine!

5.  J was outside climbing trees and when I told him to be careful he said "Ok Mom, don't worry"!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment