Friday, June 16, 2017

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Come on let's do my shot, come on Mom.

2.  Me: J go get the Peanut butter
J:  Aye aye captain mom!

3. I picked Nate up early from school for a Dr's appointment.  Well we were home around his normal drop off time and he yells "Mom that's my bus".  Me looking confused, thus the following conversation ensues:
Me:  Why would your bus come by the house when he's not dropping you off?
Nate:  Mom its called time and mileage so he has to drive by this week.
Me:  Nate what's time and mileage?
Nate: That's the bus system.

Sure enough the bus drives by.  I swear this boy is too smart for his own good!

4.  Nate:  Mom I can't wait for you to look pretty once you get ready for work.

5.  Nate was watching the news and yells out hey that guy has the same last name as us.  Carl looking confused because the traffic reporter whose name is Dejulio was on the screen.  So Carl asks what he's talking about and Nate points to the ticker which was showing Dow Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment