Friday, October 6, 2017

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  During our family vacation I needed help with the TV.  Justin says "it's okay we'll all fix it together".

2.  Justin:  You want a dorito?
Lalla: No thanks Justin.
Justin: You want a dorito?
Lalla: J I just said no thank you.
Justin: I'm asking my Mom TT (duh)

3.  On the flight back home I saw Nate searching for wi-fi networks, then I saw him type in the network at the vacation rental lol.

4.  Nate:  Mom we haven't taken off yet?
Me: Nope not yet, we're waiting.
Nate: On what, more people?
Me: Nope other planes.
Nate: Oh so we can all take off together.
Me: Nope we have to wait our turn cause otherwise we'll crash.
Nate: Oh and then we'll have to get a rental plane???

5.  Nate:  Gammy I graduated from Goldfish.
Gammy:  Wow that's awesome, so you can teach me to swim?
Nate:  Umm I don't know we'll have to see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment