Friday, June 4, 2010

5 on Friday

Here are 5 reasons I'm loving my boy(s) this week:

1. Wednesday I walked out of the bathroom to find Justin with a pad of paper and an ink pen in his hands. What did he think he was going to do, write me a note.
2. Justin’s enjoying eating food now. Tuesday he grabbed sweet potatoes and corn out of his drawer, along with a spoon, and brought them to his TC as if to say “feed me”.
3. Justin continues to be a sweetheart. When Nathan cries J pats him on his shoulder to try and calm him down.
4. Justin’s getting really smart. During a visit with his great aunt he grabbed her keys, walked to the door and attempted to put one of the keys in the keyhole.
5. Nathan’s such a chunky monkey, how can you not love those cheeks.

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo for J liking food. Now, there should be little chance that my daughter will pass him in size. lol!

    ReplyDelete