Friday, June 10, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons (+ 1 bonus) I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Justin and I were reading Dr. Seuss' "The Foot Book" and when I said left foot J screamed with excitement and leaned down and grabbed his left foot.

2. Carl was reading the boys a bedtime story and as soon as I said goodnight Justin climbed into his crib and started wrapping his blanket around him. When he got tangled I said "Let me help you, which way do you want to sleep, on your stomach or back"? And he promptly rolled over on his back and straightened his entire body so I could lay the blanket over him.

3. I got the following message from Carlene: Ariana and Nathan are facing each other in high chairs having a spitting or blowing drooly bubble contest; I can't tell who is winning.

4.  As told by Lalla: Ariana and I were taking turns kissing each other on the cheek when Justin came running over and stuck out his face so I kissed him on his cheek. He smiled and then kissed me on my cheek and made the kissing sound, 'emmmmah.'

5.  As told by my friend Kelicia:  D (Kelicia's husband) was taking all the boys (AJ, Nathan, lil D) and swinging them high in the air.  When Justin saw that he immediately ran to me and planted his face in the couch on the side of my hip as if he was hiding from D. Then D took him and did that and he hated it and ran screaming to me. I said oh no don’t do that with him. But the other boys kept asking for more turns. I was cracking up at Justin, I'm like dude he can still see you even though your face is planted down. LOL.

6.  As told by Lalla:  I was covering my face with Ariana's blanket to play peekaboo. Justin came running over and joined in by saying boo at the right moment and laughing. Then Nathan came over and laughed every time we said peekaboo. A minute later I got up and stepped away. When I looked up, Justin was covering himself with Ariana's blanket and saying "Boo."

No comments:

Post a Comment