Friday, June 3, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  I was reading Justin a bedtime story and out of the blue he says "cow, mooooo". When I asked J where he saw a cow I didn't realize that I was reading too slow for him and he had already moved on to the next page where low and behold, there was a cow.

2. We're still struggling with getting Nathan to eat more table food.  After Carl strong armed Nathan so I could put a piece of pancake in his mouth, only for him to spit it out in disgust, he willingly fed himself 3 or 4 more pieces. Really Nathan, after all that!!! I'm just glad he tried it for himself.

3. Justin's never been a lovey type of kid, but this week he reminded me of PigPen from Charley Brown when he started walking around dragging the blanket that his TT Lalla made for him everywhere he went.

4. I was brushing Justin's teeth and he started gagging. No sooner than I finished, I heard Nathan start gagging so I went to check on him. As it turns out he was just fine, he simply heard J and started mimicking him.

5. Justin is too smart for his own good; he walked in our room and hoping to turn the TV on he pushed the on button on the DVR box. When that didn't work, he calmly walked a few steps to the TV and hit the on button. Carl turned it off before J noticed it had cut on, but he walked towards the bed and I knew he was looking for the remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment