Friday, April 25, 2014

5 on Friday


As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:


1. Carl drove by the GM lot and Nate said "Yeah those are the vehicles" when he saw the Grand Prix Corvettes.

2. Nate was playing with his favorite die cast car and referred to the pieces of paper he stuffed in it as friends. So as they were driving he told his friends that they were going to go to the park and then Target. Then he dropped each friend off and asked me to give them a hug and a kiss and then told them bye friend, see you next Thursday.

3.  Nate put on his coat and hat and headed towards the garage door calling out bye bye mom. I asked him where he was going and he said "I go to the Toys R Us". Then I asked how he was getting there and he said "I'm go sit in my car seat in Nathan's car".

4. Nate found a mini accordion album Carl had made for a client and started making up a story as he flipped through it "Once upon a time there were 3 little rabbits and 3 little girls who...."

5. After class, Nate excitedly told me "Mommy, I exercise in the swimming class".



 

No comments:

Post a Comment