Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Family Photos

Since my mom was in town I thought it'd be a nice idea to have a mini photo shoot.  Surprisingly it only took 2 frames to get this family group shot.  Now the pictures with my mom and her grand kids was a different story. Of course I'd love the perfect picture with everyone looking at the camera smiling, but you know me, I also love a pic that shows their personalities.  And we definitely captured the Brouzins personalities.

Until next year I guess (I can't believe it'll be a whole year before I see my mom again).  Her visits always go by so fast so I'm really hoping next year she'll be able to stay with me.  Last spring she stayed with Carlene since she was getting married.  When my mom came back for the Stark family reunion in June she stayed with Lalla.  And this visit she stayed with Lalla again since she just had RJ.  So although I'd love the Brouzins to grow again, I kind of hope Carlene and Kenny don't decide to have a baby next year and steal my turn away from me lol. Or maybe that'll be a reason for mom to visit twice next year; a girl can hope right!






No comments:

Post a Comment