Friday, October 17, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  Carl ran to Home Depot and hadn't been gone long when the boys started asking where's daddy.  After I told them he ran an errand J said "I miss daddy".

2.  We were discussing the next days plans and I told the boys we were going to lunch with their cousins, Grandpa and great great Aunt and Uncle.  So Nate says "Aiden and Ari and Grandpa, TT Lalla and TyC?" I say yes and add baby RJ and then ask "what's TyC's last name" and Nate says "TT Lalla Jones".  Not the right answer but at least he knew one of his aunts last names.

3.  Nathan hit Justin and when I told him to apologize he said "sorry Justin are you okay" and J replied "yes I'm okay Nathan".

4. I asked Nathan about his classroom responsibilities in class that day and if he did calendar and shared the weather.  He started spelling his name so I asked if it was raining outside and at first he said yes then laughed and said "no it's cloudy and windy outside". And he was right!

5.  I wasn't feeling well so Carl was giving the boys a bath but I still tried to help out so while in the bathroom I told Nate that mommy was sick and he said "oh no, mommy isn't feeling well".  I'm so happy that he realized that the two meant the same thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment