Friday, December 12, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Not sure why it amazes me so much that Nate knows how to use the remote and DVR box to find his favorite shows On Demand. Funny thing is J doesn't know how to do it himself so he'll ask to watch something and I ask Nate to turn it on for his brother.

2. Nathan wanted to watch Paw Patrol but The Wizard of Oz was on so I told him and Justin to watch a classic with me and we could watch Paw Patrol later.  Five minutes later Nate asks "mom, is the classic off yet"?

3. I was picking Nate up from school and the lunchroom assistant said "why can't they all be like your kids; Nathan's so sweet and polite, says please and thank you, asks how was your day, I just love him".

4. Nate started crying crocodile tears when we ran out of batteries and he couldn't use the Mobigo. He ran up to me and said "can we go to Home Depot and buy some batteries for the VTech"?

5. The boys are so cute in the morning.  Here is what I heard one morning "Hey Justin how's it going today, okay cool". Then Bailey must've walked in his room and Nate says "outta my room bailey, I'm playing with Justin right now".

No comments:

Post a Comment