Friday, December 5, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nate woke up Saturday morning and wanted to write a Xmas list for his pal Scout. He flipped through the Target mailer and finally decided that Scout wanted Leap TV so wrote "Scout wants Leap TV" on a piece of paper. After he finished he picked up Scout and said "I wrote your Xmas list Scout, do you want something else, here take the pencil and write your list".

2. Justin gets so excited and wrapped up in his shows, mimicking every move. While watching a pirate episode of Dora and friends he ran upstairs to grab his pirate costume and put it on to watch. If I had to guess I think J will be an actor or some type of performer.


3. Nate was turning on Tom & Jerry on the DVR box when J joined him, wrapped his arms around Nate's neck, gave him a kiss on the check and said "I love you Nathan". Nathan replied "I love you too Justin".


4. Wednesday morning Nate came in our room and said good morning, asked Carl how was school dad, then asked for a hug and kiss. Then he told Carl that he had to give Elmo a hug and kiss too. 


5. Nate was in our bed watching cartoons and Scout went off and asked if he wanted to play. Nate pushed the button to turn him off and said "not now Scout I'm watching TV."


No comments:

Post a Comment