Friday, November 28, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. After reading a bedtime story to Justin and our normal routine of hi-five, hug and kiss he climbed in his bed and under the covers before Carl came in to say goodnight. So I told him he had to to say goodnight to his father first and while still climbing under the covers he yells out "goodnight father".

2. Nathan was in a headstand position and kept pressing his legs down saying he was exercising. When he finished he said "look mom I did exercise, can I get a hi-five, now a hug, now a kiss".

3. Dad and Sheila came over to visit and as they were leaving Nate peeked over the couch and said "thanks for coming".

4. Nate was playing with Siri on my iPad and and I heard him yelling "call Georgina mobile". Siri said she didn't quite understand what he said so he replies "what's your name"?

5. Nate came home wearing a sticker saying he was a dinosaur expert, what do you want to know? So I asked him what he could tell me and he said "steggy" so I said "oh for stegosaurus. What about t-Rex and brontosaurus" and he replies "yeah brontosaurus, thanks for telling me that".







No comments:

Post a Comment