Friday, November 14, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. While on our way to school Nate kept asking what time it was and then answered his own question with "it's thank you time".

2. Carl was telling the boys that in our household you either go to work or school and if they didn't go to school then they needed to start applying for jobs. Nate responds "daddy I have to go find my job, I work at leap frog".

3.  I was having a coughing attack and could barely talk and J rubbed my arm, frowned his brow and asked "are you okay mommy"?  When I didn't reply he asked "are you sick mommy"? 

4. The Sunday before my surgery I told Nate that I was going to miss him since I'd be in the hospital for a few days and Nate asked "mommy will the hospital make you all better"?

5. I was in the bathroom and must've been in there for a while and Nate walked by and asked
"mommy you alive in the bathroom"?

No comments:

Post a Comment