Friday, October 31, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. So excited with the speech development Nate is making; he said mom its nighttime so I said yes it is Nate so what does that mean and he said mom it's bedtime.

2. J asked for some cheese and when I grabbed a snack size bag he looked at it and said oh no mommy that bag's too small. Guess he's so used to the sandwich size Ziploc bags.

3. The boys get super excited for tickle time and asked me to tickle them and then during they'll ask me to tickle certain spots; first it's tickle me mommy, then tickle my feet, now tickle my cheek, now tickle my ear.

4. Nathan disappeared upstairs so I yelled upstairs asking where he was and he said I'm using the bathroom mommy. Then I asked whose bathroom and he said your bathroom mommy. I asked why he was using ours and not his and he said "because I'm in your bathroom mom". Duh, guess he told me lol!

5. Here's a conversation I had with Nate when I got back from getting my hair done:
Nate: your hair is pretty mom
Me: thanks Nate
Nate: you're welcome mom
Me: good job, you're learning early it's nice to complement a woman before she asks
Nate: okay mom
Carl: I taught him well


No comments:

Post a Comment