Friday, January 9, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. J walked in our room holding the money he got from the tooth fairy and said "I got my money, my tooth is gone", handed me the money and ran out of the room.

2. Nate asked if he could play LeapTV and after I said yes he replied "Oh okay, thanks for telling me mom, thanks".

3. Nate usually wakes up before Justin and one morning went to J's rooms and said "Justin it's time to get up, let's have some fun and get moving".

4. J continues to crack me up with how much he loves dressing up.  When I tried to wake him up I noticed that sometime during the night he put on my Snoopy socks, took off his Scooby pajama top and replaced it with another PJ top and the top to his DJ Lance costume.

5. Here's a conversation Nate and I had after I picked him up from school:
Nate:  Mom take pic of Brobee and Plex on your phone.
Me:  I don't have my phone on me Nate.
Nate:  Oh ok I'll take a pic on my iPad. Then he walks up to the steps where he placed them and says "cheese, look at me".


No comments:

Post a Comment