Friday, January 23, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. I was picking Nate up from school and told him to take off his shoes and put on his boots and he says "but mom, where's the snow?"

2. I went into work Saturday and Carl called me because he and Nathan were arguing over where I was and Nate kept telling him I'm getting my hair done so he called me to settle the argument.  So Carl hands the phone to Nate and here's the conversation:
Nate: Where are you mommy?
Me: I'm at work
Nate: Oh you're at work, you're not getting your hair done?
Me: Yes at work, remember I told you I had to go to work this morning so couldn't take you to swimming?
Nate: Oh OK mommy.

3. On the way to school there was a clip of the previous night's Live with Jimmy Fallon and Nate clapped after each joke.

4. The kids were playing outside in the snow when I pulled in the baby sitter's driveway to drop Nate off. The sitter says to Justin "your mom is here" and he plopped down in the snow yelling no. Then she told him "no, only to drop off Nathan" and he got excited and says "oh okay" and than came running towards me.

5.  Justin saw the big Uniroyal tire on the freeway and said "just like mommy's tire. Nate you see the tire?  Mom the big tire won't fit your truck".



No comments:

Post a Comment