Friday, January 30, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Here's a conversation I had with Nathan:
Nate: Where are you going today?
Me: Work
Nate: No you're not going to work, you're going to school...with me.
Nate: No you're going to school and I'm going to work.
Me:  Boy do I wish.

2. We were walking into Goldfish and Nate ran ahead and said "Let me open the door for you mom and Justin".

3. After swim class Nate saw a pirate hat outside of the building and said "it's wet, I can't put that on cause it's dirty".

4. I put the boys down for a nap and Nate asked for Elmo and Scout but they weren't in his room so when I asked where they where he said "mom, right there on the wall, they're watching the WB show".

5. I was in my office working on some things for Nate's party and he saw me painting the letters for the candy buffet table and said "mom, I'm a rock star, that's for my party?"

No comments:

Post a Comment