Friday, March 6, 2015

5 on Friday

I'm really behind; it was my busy season at work so I haven't had time to post, but have been keeping track of the reasons I love my boys.  So here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week.  So what if they were from weeks, okay, maybe a month ago lol:

1.  I was reading the boys a book about the farm and asked if they've ever been to a farm.  Nate yells out "yeah, I went to the barn at Morgan's birthday party".

2.  We were in the car and a new Maroon 5 song (Animal) came on the radio that I've never heard before.  Nate started singing the chorus out of the blue but instead of saying animal he said amimals.

3. We were watching the Super Bowl and after the Seahawks completed a pass, J clapped and said "come on, in your face".  I have no idea where he got that from.  And we're not Seahawks fans either.

4.  Here's a conversation I had with Nathan:
Nathan:  It's February mom?
Me:  Yes Nathan
Nathan:  January's over?
Me:  Yes February is over
Nathan:  No mom, January is over cause it's February today.

5.  Nate is infatuated with the WB (Warner Brothers home video).  So it was odd that one morning Nate yelled out "mom, I'm scared of the WB's".  But J walked up to him, wrapped his arm around Nate's shoulder and said "It's okay Nathan, don't be scared, it's just WB"!


No comments:

Post a Comment