Friday, March 27, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  I had to take the boys to work with me on a Saturday.  When I introduced them to my boss I said "Can you say hi to mommy's boss, Ms Sarah" to which Nate replies "hi mommy's boss".

2.  Nate bought a Leap Band with his birthday money and was playing with it.
Justin: What are you doing Nathan?
Nate: I'm playing with my Leap Band Justin
Justin: I want a blue Leap Band
Nate: No this is mine, you can buy a green Leap Band when it's your birthday money

3. Nate had been playing with Mr. Pencil for a while and J wanted to play so I told him to share so he handed it to J. After a few short minutes J handed the pencil back to Nate. Nate said thank you Justin and Justin said thank you and gave him a kiss on the cheek to which Nate says mom Justin gave me a big kiss and Mr. Pencil.

4.  I was cleaning the boys bathroom when they asked me what I was doing. I told them cleaning and they asked why.  The rest of the conversation went this way:
Me: Because when we use stuff it gets dirty so we have to clean, you don't want to live in a dirty house do you?
Nate: Can we get a new house?

5.  My mom and Nate played a game where they went back and forth naming off things that started with the letter P.  They got through about 5 rounds and I really thought Nate had my mom beat when he said "P is for Ms. Stanek" and laughed hysterically. Maybe he let my mom win lol!

2 comments: