Friday, June 26, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nathan was so excited when he got paw patrol pajamas that he immediately put them on and then told Justin to put on the other pair so they could play paw patrol.

2. On our way to March for Babies and Nate asked if his sitter Ms. Heidi was going to be at March for Babies and J yelled out "no, it's April for babies Nathan".

3. Nathan had a bad week at school but when I dropped him off on Monday he hugged his teacher, willingly went into class and yelled "you can come back and pick me up mom."

4. Carl and I took Nate to his new school to meet his teacher and para pros.  A few days later that teacher visited Nate at his current school.  So when I was asking Nate about his day he said "I had a visitor her name was Ms. Lisa (new teacher); I have a Ms. Lisa Evans  (current teacher).

5. While we were stopped at a red light Nate started talking to a guy in a trail blazer.  Here was the conversation:
Nate:  hi, what do you drive?
Man:  a trail blazer
Nate: my mom drives a champagne silver Traverse, what color is your car?
Man: (looks out of his window down at his truck) it's blue
Nate:  oh okay, it's blue...have a good day...bye



No comments:

Post a Comment