Friday, July 3, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Basyl was whining so I asked Nathan to go feed his sister so she'd stop whining.  Nate looked down at her, rubbed her back and said "stop whining OK, I will go feed you right now".  As he's pouring her food he says "come on eat food, I'm feeding you".

2. Carl and I went to Miami for our anniversary.  We were saying goodbye to the boys the morning we left for our trip and told the boys to be good and listen to their grandparents and Nate said "OK, have fun on your field trip"!

3. The morning after we got back from our trip Nate woke up calling for auntie Diana. Carl yelled out "she went home Nate" and Nate replied excitedly "hi dad, your back. Auntie Diana went home to feed piper and Bella"? Then he walked in the room, saw me and said "hi mom, can I give you a hug"?

4. Here's a cute conversation between Nate and I:
Nate: Auntie loosed us
Me: What do you mean Nate, what happened?
Nate: I don't know
Carl: Did you mean she left you?
Nate: Yes she left us

5. When we gave the boys their gifts from our trip, Thing 1 and 2 shirts and personalized minion cups, Nate said "look mom it's a cup and we can drink water out of it".


No comments:

Post a Comment