Friday, July 17, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nathan and his love of cars.  I was at a red light and Nate struck up yet another conversation with a driver:
Nate: Hi, we both have a Chevy Traverse.....yours is black, can you tell me what color my moms is?Lady: Looks like beige
Nate:  No it's champagne, champagne silverrrrr.

2. I was waking the boys up for the day but they weren't getting up quickly.  Nate says "Mom, I can't get up, I'm stuck". I asked "stuck on what" and he said "on the bed".

3. As we took a walk through the neighborhood Nate told me he had to get his exercise on but he needed a drink when we get home.

4. It still amazed how well Nathan knows the make and model of most every car.  As we walked through the neighborhood Nate says mom, there's a Chrysler 200 ahead.  A few seconds later he says nope, it's not a 200, it's a 300.  And as we walked past it, sure enough, it was a 300.  I have no clue to tell the difference between the 2 but he definitely does.

5. I heard a bang and asked the boys what was that noise.  Nate says "I dropped the sunscreen, I'm sorry about that"!

No comments:

Post a Comment