Friday, July 31, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. During dinner Nate says "I don't like broccoli mom, broccoli doesn't help me for my body".  A few seconds later he says "I wanna eat the dark green things cause broccoli helps my body".  Hmm, which  one is it Nate lol.

2. I walked past the bathroom and said "Are you going #2 Justin?".  J mumbles something and Nate says "okay I'll shut the door so you can have some privacy".

3. Nate was playing with the mobile in his old nursery and told Justin to go on his bed and cry and he would sing music to him because when babies cry they hear music.

4. Carl and I were sitting on the steps hugging and Nate ran up to us and yelled excitedly "aww yall got a hug".

5. I've been working late nights and getting home after the boys are in bed. The next morning Nate woke up and walked in our room and saw me, smiled, gave me a hug and said "I missed you mommy".

No comments:

Post a Comment