Friday, August 7, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nate asked for Oreos and I told him we didn't have any in the house.  So he replies "How about I take my F150 to the store to get some Oreos, no wait, it's too far so Dad you can drive me to the store to get some Oreos".

2. Out of the blue Nate walks in the kitchen and says "I need a water bottle to get my exercise, to get my healthy body"!

3.  The boys and I overheard a conversation our neighbors were having and Nate says "Mom what did they say?". I told him I didn't know because they were speaking in another language. Nate asks "Mom do we speak English...I wanna speak another language too"!

4. The coach introduced a new student in soccer class and Nate ran up to her and gave her a hug.

5. Justin: Mom I want to go to school.
Me: J school is closed for the summer.
Justin: Aww man!

No comments:

Post a Comment