Friday, October 9, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Justin is truly growing by leaps and bounds. During the first week of school they worked on sentence structure and how to say their name. On Friday the teacher sent the cut up sentences home and Justin started to put it in order - My name Justin is.  Before I could even point it out he said "no that's not right" and then moved is before Justin.  Then able to answer questions about his day, new mainstream teacher mrs. Estabrook he called essebook but good attempt.

2.  We watched our wedding video with the boys and at the end I asked what they thought and Nate said "you had a wedding and umm I think I everyone was dancing and eating cake...can you make a cake mommy"?

3.  Nate was sitting on my dad's lap at the circus and looked like he was getting tired. I asked him if he was sleepy and he asked "is everyone else getting sleepy"?

4.  Carl had a mini sleepover in the boys rooms since it was thundering and the boys were scared.  When the boys woke up the next morning and heard him snoring Justin yelled out "Daddy you're too loud".

5.  By the time I got home from work it was so late that the boys were in bed. The next morning Nate called out my name, then walks to our bedroom door and asked if he could give me a hug. Then he says "Mom I want a hug, hi-five and a kiss cause I didn't get it last night when you didn't come home".

No comments:

Post a Comment