Friday, November 20, 2015

5 on Friday: Disney Edition

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week (highlights from our Disney Cruise that we just got back from on Sunday):

1. The morning we left for our cruise Nathan saw my Mother of All Things shirt and says "Mom your shirt says Mother Dr. Seuss. So Dad's says father, right?"  Now mind you Carl didn't even have on his shirt as it was packed in his bag to put on once we got to the cruise terminal.


2. Our conversation on the drive to the airport:
Nathan:  Will our car stay at the airport?
Me:  Yes
Nathan: No one will steal it?
Me: Nope, we're parking in a protected lot!

3.  During our flight to Miami Justin was so excited about flying that he made up a song and started singing "we're flying high in the air, up up up high in the sky".

4. At the end of our trip, as we were pulling out of the port on our way back to the airport J yelled out "Goodbye Disney cruise, goodbye"!

5. We had some time to kill between leaving the port and our flight home so we took the boys to the Miami Children's museum.  While there Nate asks "Mom can we go on another Disney cruise, can we go on another one today?"

6.  While at the museum Nate asked to play elevator.  I told him sure, go ahead.  He starts pressing buttons and says "Ok we're going to deck 7, our room was on deck 7, then we'll go to deck 9 and go swimming and then deck 5 for kids club".

7.  When we got home Justin said "Dad I liked going on the vacation, it was very fun"!

8. I've had this conversation with Nate ALL week:
Nate: Mom can we go on another Disney cruise?
Me: Yes we will Nate
Nate: Mom can we go next week, how about next Wednesday?
Me:  I wish Nate, but we will go on another one I promise.

9.  I've gotten this question from Justin ALL week:  Mom can I go back to the kid's club?"


No comments:

Post a Comment