Friday, November 27, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  I'm so excited that Justin is now able to answer questions about his day.  One day I asked him what his favorite part of the day was and he replied "going to Mrs.  Essebook's class".  Her name is Estabrook but he sounds so cute when he says Essebook.

2. I Face Timed with the boys because I was working late and here's my conversation with Nathan:

Nate:  Is everyone at work?
Me:  A couple of people are.
Nate:  Oh is Ms. Marcie there?
Me:  No she's not
Nate:  Oh, well what are their names?

3.  As told by Carl: The boys and I were at the dealership and I told them that when they're older and start driving maybe we'd buy them a Dodge Dart. Nate replies "I don't like small cars, I want a Charger".

4.  I bought Nate a new Mr pencil and he asked if he could play with it. I told him not tonight but tomorrow morning and he replied "Thanks Mom I appreciate it".

5.  The boys were playing in our bed Saturday morning and I hear this conversation:
Nate:  This is fun Justin, being under the covers.
Justin:  Yes Nathan, this is so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment