Friday, December 4, 2015

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Justin woke up before Nathan and started playing around telling Nate to wake up so Nate says "Do not wake up Dad, he's sleeping, do not wake up even me I'm trying to sleep".

2. Carl had this conversation with Nathan as they were heading to Donald's house:
Nate:  Can Uncle Donald can be my brother?
Carl:  No Nathan, he's too old to be your brother. Besides you already have a brother whose sitting next to you.
Nate:  Oh, can he be my sister then?
Carl:  No Nathan, he's a man he can't be your sister.
Nate:  Oh, did you make us or buy us?

3. We passed Justin's school and Nate proclaims "When I was little I went to Meadowbrook and saw Ms. Julie".

4.  Justin head butted me and after he realized I bit my tongue he said "Sorry mommy I didn't mean to hurt you".

5. The boys always ask 20 questions.  Monday morning was no exception "Where you going Mom, is is Saturday, no, is it Sunday, no, is it Monday, yes. Are we going to school today, yes, yay!"



No comments:

Post a Comment