Friday, February 12, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:


1.  Nate: Mom we went to the doctor dentist today. 
Me: How did it go, what did the dentist say? 

Nate: Good, my teeth are all clean now!


2. We heard Nate singing happy birthday to himself and when he finished says "Dad who decorated my door"?  When Carl replied your mom did Nate said "Aww thanks mom"!

3.  Carl and Nate went to Toys R Us on his birthday and as they were checking out Nate told the cashier "thanks for letting us come shop today".


4. Nate:  Mom Bailey was in my room.
Me:  Yeah that's fine Nathan 
Nate:  But mom she made a mess in my room and left stuff on the floor.
Me: (now getting up cause I realize what probably happened) Yeah Nate she had a hair ball and it was an accident.
Nate:  Mom no she did it on purpose so you have to tell her to clean it up.
Me: (as I clean it up) She didn't do it on purpose Nate.


5. Justin woke up Thursday morning and sang happy birthday to Nathan, then gave him a hug and a kiss to which Nate says "Aww thank you Justin"!









No comments:

Post a Comment