Friday, February 5, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. We were running late one morning and while I was rushing Nate to put his coat on I realized my tone was bad and apologized and Nate replies "It's ok mom, you just had to make a mistake".

2. Nate: I want a PS4 for my birthday.
Me/Carl: Oh really, do you think you deserve a PS4?
Nate: No...so maybe a PS3.
Carl: Maybe a PS0.
Nate: Maybe a PS2.
Me: Maybe nothing!
Nate: Maybe a PS7.
Carl:  You know what Nate, if you want one so bad you're gonna have to work for it and earn it.
Me: Do you know how much a PS4 costs?
Nate: It's 3, 4, 5 thousand. So I'm gonna do extra work after I clean up my room.

3. While hanging the custom made letters I bought for Nate's room I slipped on the step ladder and hurt my foot. I grimaced in pain and J immediately asked "Are you okay"?

4. Nate pinched his finger in the door and when I asked him if he was okay he said "no, not very little, it hurts very big".

5.  Me: Nate do you like school?
Nate: Shakes his head yes
Me: Do you like your teachers?
Nate: Shakes his head yes
Me: Did you have fun at Prime Time this morning, was it weird being there without your brother
Nate: Shakes his head yes
Me: Do you have any other answers?
Nate: Shakes his head no

No comments:

Post a Comment