Friday, June 17, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nate was in the family room and started yelling out help. I asked him what was wrong and he said "the fish are eating me, I need help". J ran in the room, grabbed Nate's arm and said "I'll save you Nathan".

2. I was downstairs cleaning and Nate grabbed my hand and said "you're the best Mom".

3. Justin: What happened Mom?
Me: I stubbed my toe J
Justin: Oh no you hurt yourself, (kneeling over my foot) let me check on you, let me check your toe.

4. Nate walked up to me and gave me a kiss. So J walked up to me and said "Give me a kiss Mom". I leaned down so he could kiss me and J said "Thank you".

5. Nate:  Mom you followed directions, congratulations you earned the flower and when we get home you can put it on your big dresser.





No comments:

Post a Comment