Friday, June 24, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1. Nate saw a picture of Carl and I on our honeymoon and asked where was he when we went on our cruise. I told him he wasn't even a thought back then and he says "Oh, I was at Auntie Diane's"?

2. During breakfast Nate says "Justin you don't like sausage but sausage is my favorite food, it's my favorite breakfast".

3. Nate:  Dad why does your wife call you babe?
Carl: Because I do, you might call your girlfriend babe one day.
Nate: Okay I'll babe her.

4. I walked in Nate's room to find him eating chocolate cookies. I asked who told him he could eat cookies before dinner and he pets Bailey and says "The cat, this cat is the Mom"!

5. Nate:  Mom what shoes are you wearing, boots?
Me:  No those sandals right there?
Nate:  Mom you're gonna be pretty, I'm happy that you're going to work pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment