Friday, July 8, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week (with a special appearance by Aiden):

1. Nathan: Good morning Mom, how do you feel?
Me: I'm tired Nate Nate, how do you feel?
Nathan: Great, how was your nap?
Me: Not long enough!
Nathan: My nap was GOOD!

2. I picked up Aiden from school and stopped at a restaurant to pick up food. As we walked towards the door Aiden ran ahead to grab the door for me and said "Ladies first".  Such a gentleman!

3. Now that school is out the boys are splitting their time at Heidi's and Summer Care via their school district.  The first week at Heidi's she told me about this exchange with Nate.
Nate:  How many seats are in your Edge?
Ms. Heidi:  5
Nate:  Okay (as he counts the kids) let's go to the Chevy dealership so you can get a Suburban and drive us around this summer!

4. I dropped the boys off at Heidi's and J  was upset. The next morning Heidi told me J grabbed her leg after I left and said "I love you Miss Heidi, I missed you"!

5. Nate woke up one morning and we had the following conversation:
Nate:  Mom my nose isn't working well.
Me:  What's wrong with it?
Nate:  It has a lot of burgers in it.
Me:  Really Nate, burgers, you mean boogers?
Nate:  Yeah mom a lot of burgers got in it from last night.

1 comment:

  1. J seems so affectionate. 💕 Nate and his cars. Love those young men in training. 😉

    ReplyDelete