Friday, August 5, 2016

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I'm loving my boys this week:

1.  We were playing Monopoly with the boys and Nate landed on a property and said "I have money for that"!

2.  Nate rolled the dice and Carl called out the number he rolled and Nate kept counting the dice and then when he finished yelled out "Yeah Dad you're right".

3.  We were at Belle Isle on the water and Justin says "look there's a cruise ship, there's Mickey Mouse" and starts singing the Mickey Mouse clubhouse theme song.

4. At GM river days Justin was excited to ride the Ferris wheel.  Once on he says "this is awesome, this is amazing, this is so much fun".

5. At GM river days and the boys got their faces painted.  Nate says "Nathan Jones is no more, I'm Spider Man and Justin is Tiger Justin".  Then he says "Mom, what time will I be back to Nathan Jones"?


No comments:

Post a Comment